Are you curious about the positive effects of NYSA’s programs on our clients?
We are looking to have several short articles written about individual success stories that our training programs have precipitated.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, apply today!
As an e-volunteer, you will:
- Participate in regular meetings with our program directors to define the scope of the articles, provide updates on your progress and discuss any difficulties encountered in creating the article.
- Provide feedback on the writing of the article and working with our clients.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in communications and/or social sciences.
Essential Professional Background:
- Good communications and teamwork skills
- Interest in the topic is essential
- No previous or specific work experience required in the field of youth services.