Who is the Program For
Long term case management for individuals, age 18 to 64, to ensure housing is maintained and supports are in place to assist individuals with related barriers that can impact maintaining safe accommodations.
Focus is on a continuum of services while prioritizing housing, A&D and Mental Health wellness to keep the individual housed; moving towards employment/volunteerism on the path to more self-sufficiency. The program will be built to fit the needs of the individual. Most importantly the program will be built to fit your wants and needs.
How can you take part
Participants are priority placement housing recipients under the Homelessness Intervention Project. The program is available to both ministry clients and non-clients referred through the Ministry of Social Development and other organizations. Self referrals can also be accepted upon discussion with the individual.
Upon acceptance a one to one intake appointment; wherever you feel most comfortable.
SCAP services include
• Housing/being a good tenant
• Health & dental (including Mental Health)
• Harm Reduction
• Addictions support
• Assistance with navigating systems
• Assistance with getting to & from appointments
• Assistance with putting together a positive plan & goals for the future
• Referrals to all the resources you need to put your plan into action
• You will gain knowledge and skills to use in your every day life.
• Nutritious lunches Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Free clothing shop